Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New things!

Hellooo!

So since I've been home, I've been spending the money that I don't have on clothing.. Luckily though, everything (except for the first tank top) has been on sale! Since that's pretty much all I've been doing so far this summer, I figured I would post pictures of my new purchases :)

Enjoy!







WARNING! Ashlee's body may or may not be exposed in the next photo. Don't scroll down if you puke at the sight of flab! hahaha.







(By the way, can you tell how awkward I felt taking this picture by my pose? haha)

And it's reversible! :)
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5470575216331730274" />




This is my tired face. I'm doing my crunches then going to bed.
Goodnight! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything you've bought. You look great...def. did not gain 10 lbs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuuuu I love the leather jacket and the shirt after it :)
    gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete