Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just a vacancy.

I wish I wasn't jealous.
It drives me crazy when I feel a slight hint of jealousy because it makes me feel insecure and like I don't trust you.
But I'm not insecure, and I do trust you.

I don't even know if it's jealousy, or if I just don't like her (which I don't).

OH WELL.

Anyways, I'm reading a book called "Love the one you're with" (thanks for the recommendation, Lev!) and I really like it so far.
I went out for breakfast this morning with someone I used to work with. It was nice to catch up.
I work at 4, and really don't want to go.
I'm tired and want to spend the whole day in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Response to your comment: OMG DALLAS IS PLAYING A FREE SHOW?? OMAN! He probably read your mind and said "I'm going to do this for the girl who dreams of me." Haha. :)

    ...

    I hope that everything works out with however you're feeling. I'm sure "Love the one you're with" will really clear your head about everything. I was feeling pretty poopy before I read it (I was unsure about what I was doing with my life and my love) and then it sort of made everything clear. I know it's stupid and it's just a book but it opened my eyes and sort of lifted a HUGE weight off my shoulders.

    Love and miss you a TONNE!

    I hope you had a good shift xoxo

    ReplyDelete