Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm a dollar short.

I'm so relaxed right now. It feels amazing.

Last night, a group of my friends went to our friend Adam's place to hang out. It was nice to see everyone! We listened to music, drank, and talked about the world (literally, we spoke about what's going on in the news. it was amazing. i love having serious conversations like that with my friends.) Anyways, afterwards, a few of us went to Phil's house and we watched the A Day to Remember tour video. It was funny.

I worked from 4-9, and have been chilling in my bed ever since. I'm in a really good mood and am enjoying being by myself. I might try to write some music, and if that doesn't work, there's an article that I've been wanting to write since the beginning of second year. Maybe I'll start gathering ideas for that.

Anyways, that's been my long weekend.
Hope yours is going well! :)

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had an amazing long weekend so far :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete