I don't have much to say.
So I'll give you a little news update.
- Team Canada decided to use Luongo instead of Brodeur as their goalie when they play against Germany. Good choice.
- The students whose ship sank in Brazil, who spent 40 hours waiting to be rescued, are back in Toronto. All of them survived.
- Doctors want to change the shape of hotdogs. They say that their shape is a chocking hazard and that they should be "redesigned."
- "Giant George" is the world's tallest dog. He's a great dane who stands at 3 feet and 7 inches from paw to shoulder. Check it out, he's huge. (http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/1b/d9/0f2558b54bd7a7488e76fc769cfa.jpeg)
- Tiger Woods publicly apologized for his 'sexual misconduct'.
- A baby was born on a plane, and the parents want the baby to be baptized on that same plane.
(Notice how none of these are negative or depressing.. you're welcome! :)