Monday, February 15, 2010

i haven't posted in a long time.

So here I am, writing a blog post!

Yesterday, as we all know, was Valentine's Day. I could not have asked for a better person to spend my entire day with. In all honesty, I have the best boyfriend on the planet.

Thank you, Matt, for being there to support me in all that I do, to care for me, to hug me and tell me that everything will work out when I'm feeling down, to grow with me, to laugh with (or at) me, to compliment me when I feel like crap, to let me practice my speech while sitting on your lap until I feel fully comfortable with it, to massage me when my back hurts, and most importantly, to love me with your entire heart. ♥ You are perfect. I love you.


Happy Belated Valentine's Day Everyone! (& Happy Family Day!)

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment