Thursday, January 28, 2010

But I'd rather wake up beside you and breathe that old familiar smell

I don't really have anything interesting to blog about, but I feel like posting.

I feel asleep watching Dallas Green's live DVD last night, it was fantastic.
Then this morning, I gave a speech that was supposed to be two minutes and ended up being 1:37, way to go Shlee..
Then I went to go hand in my RA application & signed up for the leadership institute.
Came home and napped for 3 hours.
Woke up, did some homework, ate some dinner.

I want a Hope for Haiti shirt that they're selling in rez.
I can't wait for Zumba tomorrow. It's the highlight of my week, for sure!
I'm excited to go home and see my friends during reading week.
I'm slowly learning more guitar.
That is all.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at zumba tonight little lady! Do an extra jiggle for me, haha :P Love you!

    ReplyDelete