Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer time!

Hello!

It is SUMMER TIME. ♥

I've been home since Sunday, and on Monday, I was out in my backyard tanning in my bikini. Yesterday, however, it was SNOWING, here in the capital. Yes, snow. Legit flakes. Falling from the sky. It was SO weird. I had to take my winter jacket out. Today, I'm heading to the beach with a couple of my friends. This world is fucked. haha.

Anyways, I haven't been doing much since I've been home. Catching up with friends, going to appointments, getting my job back, working out... Which reminds me, I've lost 2 pounds in the past 2 days. (I only know because Wii Fit told me, lol.) Pretty sweet though! I was excited.

That's pretty much all what is new with me.
Matt comes home on Saturday! :) I'm really excited ♥

Okay, well I'm heading to the beach now.

Love!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're having fun! Snow AND the beach in two days - holy! I was watching the news the other day and someone from Ottawa sent in a photo of the snow and I legit said "Omg, poor Ashlee" out loud. Haha.

    Good job on the two pounds, girl. I need to get on that boat.

    I miss you :) BUT, I got my keyboard fixed so I will be commenting whenever I can!

    <3 LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy - There's an award waiting for you on my blog :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete