Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rah, Rah, Rah-ah-ah.

I have Bad Romance stuck in my head.
Somebody help me get it out of there.

I don't really know what to do with myself.
It's almost 2am and I'm not really tired, but I don't want to study. Dilemma?
If it were next year, I would definitely playing my Super Nintendo. But it's not. So obviously, that is not an option.

Today, I went for a walk with my boy in the school's arboretum. It was pretty. :)
Then I studied for my desire and discontent exam.
I feel like it's going to be really easy, so that's always a good sign.
I'm excited that I'm done on Saturday.
I'm also excited to clean and re-organize my room at home.

I just realized that I'm typing these random thoughts as though this was a song.
Evidently, this is not the case.
I don't know why I'm writing this.
I guess I'm just bored.

Maybe I'll try studying some more.
Okay. Seeeeee ya!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment