Monday, March 22, 2010

Here is a post filled with random things that are going on in my life!

From now until the end of the year (last exam is on April 24th) I will be stressed. There's no getting around that.
I feel like I'm slowly drowning. But! I will get through it, and I will go home and be happy that it's summertime.

Anyways, I had an energy drink in class today, and I feel like it didn't catch up to me until about an hour ago. Then I drank 3 large glasses of water so I've been having to pee every fifteen minutes (too much information?)

I have to call my mom to confirm for sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm moving out of here on the 25th. Once summer is done (I don't even want to think about that), I will be moving into residence on August 18th, start my RA training on the 19th, then begin my job when everyone moves in on the 29th! (At least I'm pretty sure that's when the residents move in).

Regardless, I'm super excited! Kinda nervous, but that's okay :)

I just finished writing my persuasive speech on drinking & driving. It's really sad how many people don't realize that it's not okay to get behind the wheel while intoxicated because it kills people! Bleh.

Oh! And I got a new cell phone on Friday. My old one's speaker randomly stopped working, so I got the LG Banter, and it has a purple shell? exterior? cover? I don't know what to call it. But yeah, it's black & purple, and it's badass.

I'm gonna stop there because I have to pee again (go figure).

Love.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to laugh at this post, not the drinking and driving part might I add, but nothing came out of my voice box.

    Now I'm coughing.

    I have to pee too.

    My nose is stuffed.

    Yay for being stressed, sick, and having to pee.

    Love you! :)

    (P.S. I secretly came online to check if you posted something new. I'm a creep).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. you are hilarious.
    Love youuuu! ♥

    ReplyDelete