Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bloggers Anonymous.

Leviana tagged me in a note called "Bloggers Anonymous." The rules are to introduce yourself, then tag three other people to do the same!

My name is Ashlee :)

I'm nineteen.

I'm from Ottawa (♥). I go to school in Toronto and am studying Media/Journalism.

I feel extremely privileged to a) be living in Canada, b) have the opportunity to study post-secondary, especially away from home, c) have an amazing family/boyfriend/group of friends among many other things.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I don't dwell on regrets.

I love the idea of believing in God, but I'm not sure I do.. I'm weird.

I love everything about music.

I'm very emotional when it comes to romantic films (haha)

I'm afraid of clowns.

I'm also afraid to "grow up" and start a career, get married, start a family, etc. but I have a boy who makes me feel a lot better about it all :) ♥

I have a bucket list, and hope to be able to complete it before I'm 45.

I'm independent, compassionate and I like to give everybody at least one chance.

Now I don't know how to tag people, so I guess I will not be doing that! Haha.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment