Monday, April 25, 2011

Royal Bells Are Ringing..

I am honestly so sick of hearing about the wedding.

It's on the news, it's the talk of the town in my home, it's on magazine covers at the store..

Two people are getting married. Yes, I am happy for them, but I'm also happy for the thousands of other couples who get married every year, and is that on the news 24/7? No, it's not.

As a journalist, I understand.. Some people do care, and in order to get people to give you the time of day as a writer, you have to write about what people want to see.

I'm just shocked that this has been in the news for long, and continues to be so.. craved for.

What dress is she going to wear? Who's on the guest list? Will they cry?

You know, I have a question of my own - who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment