Saturday, April 16, 2011

The High Road

In two weeks from now, I will be packing up and leaving this place that I currently call home.
Though I don't know where I'm going yet, it will be my next home... the next step of my life.

I will be leaving behind a tiny room filled with good & bad memories, many students that I've made incredible friendships with, a job that has dramatically changed my life, 40 astonishing resident assistants, three incredible resident life coordinators, smiley front desk staff, and most importantly, an unhappy Ashlee.

I've made a list of things I want to accomplish this summer, beginning with a trip to Vancouver, British Columbia. My plan is simple - buy a plane ticket, get on the plane, go.

Life is short.
Gotta enjoy it while we can!


No comments:

Post a Comment