Sunday, July 11, 2010

She's so lucky, she's a star.

I've always wondered why certain things happen to certain people.

Why, for example, do one hundred horrible things happen to Person A, but in Person B's entire lifetime, the worst thing they had to experience was dealing with the loss of their bunny when they were eight years old.

Some might answer that question by saying that bad things happen to good people because they are strong enough to deal with it.

But what if Person A really wasn't? What if they break down every night after coming home from their dead-end job because the death of their two parents still hurts just as much as it did the night that it happened?

I'm not saying that I'm Person A, nor am I Person B... I guess I'm somewhere in between.

I'm just really curious to know how the world works.

How do some people get so incredibly lucky while others, who work very hard and have the biggest hearts, end up stuck in unfortunate situations every other day.

Just some food for thought, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment