Friday, December 11, 2009

Ramble.

Helloooooo fellow bloggers,

Here's my life update:

For the past couple of days, I haven't been able to sleep properly. Either I go to bed early (11ish) and wake up from 1-4ish, or I lay down and can't fall asleep for like 2 hours. I have an exam tomorrow morning at 8am. I have to get up at around 6:45am.. I'm scared. And to top that all off, I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose this morning. Amazing. haha.

Anyways, I'm super excited to see my friends tomorrow, then to head home on Sunday. :)!

In case you were wondering, I have to go to school today to drop off 4 assignments, then come back and study. I have the place to myself today which means no distractions. Even though it's never my roommates who distract me (other than Katie of course :P), but it's usually me who goes upstairs to procrastinate. Then I'll be going back to Value today because the sweater I bought yesterday is made of wool and is so itchy. I don't think I'll be able to make it through the night with it on.

Also, a band from Ottawa named Benefit of a Doubt (who is amazing, by the way) are getting their music video aired on Much Music! HOLLA! Most of them graduated from my school, and they've been working super hard at this since I was in grade 10 or 11. So they definitely deserve everything they've gotten out of their hard work :) Congrats boys! Check them out! www.myspace.com/benefitofadoubtrock

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, four assignments? That's intense. I have the house to myself today too, but I'm distracted nontheless. MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete