Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Blind Side

Last night, Matt & I went to go see "The Blind Side" and it was so good. I had tears in my eyes / was crying the entire time. Ah! Michael (the main character) is just, so cute. Every time he looked sad I would cry. Haha, but yeah, it was an amazing movie! It really gets you thinking too. It shows two extremes (wealth vs. poverty) and how differently they not only act, but think. But yeah, I recommend you go see it!

Anyways, we got back and ordered pizza cause we were hungry then did some homework and read a really good magazine together. It was a good night :)

I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
So I will not hide, it's time to try, anything to be with you.
All my life I've waited, this is true.

1 comment: