Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Noooooovember.

This month is going to be absolutely nuts.

As much homework as I have to do though, I'm keeping my cool about it all because I know that I'll be able to get through it, pass all of my exams, and then enjoy a month off school hanging out with my besties from back home and potentially make some cash.

It's a great feeling to just relax about everything instead of stressing, and telling yourself "you can do it!" Lame, I know, but seriously, try it. Just don't give up and try your best, because really, that's all you can do.

Oh yeah, my all-time favourite prof, Mike Karapita, is teaching radio broadcasting next semester. I am BEYOND stoked!

Anyways, that's my little rant on school & positivity.

Oh, and I've come to realize that Movember won't be that bad. Sure, my boyfriend will look like a goof, but because it's for a good cause and he hopefully will be collecting donations for it, it's totally worth it. It better be a sweet 'stache babe ;)

Last thing, my 19th birthday is in 11 days, and I have absolutely no intentions of getting drunk. It feels good to say that :)

Okay I'm done!
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment