Sunday, October 18, 2009

Helloooo blogspot!

Today is an absolutely gorgeous Sunday in Toronto. The sun is shining, the sky is very blue, the grass is green, and it's a whole whooping 7 degrees. Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck inside studying for the midterm that I have tomorrow. That made me realize something though.. I need to pick up an outdoor hobby. Even if I wasn't stuck inside, what would I do? Walk out my front door, go for a little walk only to start feeling creepy as I walk past other people's houses, then come back home. I wish I was into like, photography or roller blading. Ha. Roller blading.. The one time I ever tried to do that was like 3 years ago, and it was raining (Bad call). I went down a fairly steep hill, only to get to the bottom and land on my ass, in a huge puddle. Good times.

On another note, I am in a fantastic mood, and I don't know why, but I really like it :) Being joyful is just an amazing feeling. It puts everyone else in a good mood too! Tip of the day: Next time you feel down or stressed out, take a minute to think about all of the things that make you happy. Then smile, and stay positive. I feel like Dr. Phil, but it's true! You'll feel a heck of a lot better, and so will everyone around you! Woo! :)


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment