Saturday, August 7, 2010

Clowns, bombs, and heart attacks.

So I'm reading the headlines in the Toronto Star, and one of them in particular catches my eye..

"Police say woman robbed bank in clown costume."
Not only that, but she told everybody in the bank that she had a bomb.

HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD.

I cannot think of anything scarier. Well, maybe seeing a clown in a sewer (IT reference, anyone?)

But honestly, if I just so happened to be in that bank in Pennsylvania on that particular Friday, I would have had a heart attack. Legitimately. Ashlee would be dead on the floor thanks to that lady.

People need to be more considerate of people's fears before they go out and dress up as clowns to get something done. Haha, this part is totally a joke, obviously.

BUT COME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment